The shelter-in-place and stay-in-place orders during COVID-19 pandemic have completely shifted the way that companies are working. Remote work environments are becoming a necessity and all too many companies are finding themselves unprepared for this demand.
Whit and Sara, the CEO and COO of Hill Country Tech Guys, are hosting weekly webinars to help companies navigate many of the decisions that they will be facing and to discuss items relevant to the new work style the pandemic has presented for companies.
Whit brings his 20 years of experience, in a wide variety of IT infrastructures and markets, to provide many possible solutions. His passion has always been to help business leaders make the best, informed IT decisions to meet their business goals. The goal of these webinars is to collaborate with community, and offer information from our experience with IT, so that they may make the best decisions possible. We hope this sharing of information can help businesses maintain safe, secure, and productive work environments.
This week Whit and Sara touch on the policies companies should consider when operating through a work from home system. This webinar features discussion on:
- Employee Management in a work from home environment including:
- Setting scheduled active/responsive times and available times
- Tracking time punches
- Overtime Policies
- Dress Codes
- Mobile Device Management tools
- And much more on Employee Management
- Some ways to utilize Asset Management in a work from home environment
- Important tools for Security Risk Mitigation including:
- Providing anti-virus on personal computers
- Including a policy regarding printing options and disposal of paper
- Archive old data in order to reduce access and exposure
- Security layers to consider implementing
- And more