The shelter-in-place and stay-in-place orders during COVID-19 pandemic have completely shifted the way that companies are working. Remote work environments are becoming a necessity and all too many companies are finding themselves unprepared for this demand.
Whit and Sara, the CEO and COO of Hill Country Tech Guys, are hosting weekly webinars to help companies navigate many of the decisions that they will be facing and to discuss items relevant to the new work style the pandemic has presented for companies.
Whit brings his 20 years of experience, in a wide variety of IT infrastructures and markets, to provide many possible solutions. His passion has always been to help business leaders make the best, informed IT decisions to meet their business goals. The goal of these webinars is to collaborate with community, and offer information from our experience with IT, so that they may make the best decisions possible. We hope this sharing of information can help businesses maintain safe, secure, and productive work environments.
During this webinar, Whit and Sara educate on monitoring and working with remote employees, and what that looks like during these times when everyone must be at home.
- How to Keep/Create a Meeting Rhythm and tools to do so
- The Idea of Monitoring Applications for employee accountability
- Options for Data Loss Prevention
- When it is a good idea to move applications to the cloud and what to expect from different software
- The What, Why and How of Two Factor Authentication
- Remote Desktop Protocol vs Logmein
This webinar is free and available to anyone who needs it. Please provide it to any business owners or managers who maybe struggling.